Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Update

I'm living so in the moment that I have forgotten to document how life is going with little Eva. Well, she is very tall, the size of a 3-year-old, says our doctor. She is starting to potty train, some days she is like a big kid, other days she's all diaper. She talks up a storm (English and Italian, a nice mix). She loves to wear hand-me-down clothes if they belonged to her cousin, Astrid. She adores her dog. She rides a bike with no pedals and wears her "motorcycle gloves" which she does not know how to put her fingers into. Her favorite food is spaghetti. Her favorite t.v. shows (I know I said I wouldn't be one of "those" kinds of moms) are Peppa Pig and Pippy Longstocking. Her favorite books are Goodnight Moon and HUG. She loves to give hugs and kisses. She says MOMMY NON VOGLIO! when it is time to change her. She is into princesses (thank you, gramma Tatiana). She still goes to Pika Poka for half a day and spends the other half with gramma Tatiana. Her favorite songs are Happy Birthday (to Eva) and the alphabet song (A, B, C, D, Eva Cheese, H, I, J, K...). Yesterday she played with snow (without gloves) and declared "It's not even cold."

No comments:

Post a Comment