Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mom Fine. Kid Fine. Tardiness Runs in the Family.

I feel generally upbeat today and thankful that the only thing I have to complain about is that Sugar is late (but, as Sweetie says, What is he/she late for?) Apparently Sweetie himself was induced two days after his due date, and we know that Sugar is not from a long line of punctual people, (which I can guarantee does not improve once they are born, either!).

Of course, my only worry NOW is that Sugar will be born Oompa Loompa size and we will have to enroll him or her directly into nursery school!

But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the comment...what is he/she late for? That says it all, doesn't it.
    We certainly get used to deadlines and dates. Sugar knows what he/she is doing!
    I saw Joann Goodyear tonight and she asked right away!!!!
    Have a good few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember...KO's and Margie's birthdays were on the 5th. Tootles was on the 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew about K.O.'s but did not know about Margie or Tootles. Good to know!

    ReplyDelete