Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's Official: Sweetie is Nesting

...which makes one of us.

The clothes line is full of teeny tiny socks with ducks on them, hats, bibs, onesies, an I heart NY  t-shirt, a St. Louis Zoo shirt, two hooded towels, and a little blanket.

There are brand new stacking plastic boxes full of what looks to me from here as baby gear, and from what I understood over dinner (out!), Sweetie has auto-cadded Sugar's room (my office?!) and input three different IKEA furniture solutions for me to choose from.  There is also a new load of hand-me-down baby styuff from his sister's house stacked neatly inside the crib awaiting inspection.

He did this all today, after 3pm.

Well, Sugar, we're getting close, baby! Just give us another couple of weeks and we may even have a place for you to sleep...

3 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I can just see Cristian doing all this.
    Little Sugar Lump is going to have two wonderful
    parents!
    How about some pics of the new room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I am trying to figure out how to turn an autocad file into a jpeg so I can post the various room solutions, but it got too late last night. I will get back on that later...
    We'll go this weekend and pick up the furniture and put it together on sunday. then we'll get some pics up!

    ReplyDelete