Monday, April 26, 2010

Three Month Doctor Visit Went Fine

Phyoo. He was especially happy that I am at "-1" kilo, which means I have not gained anything since I got pregnant. That's probably because I was losing my lunch (and dinner and snack) during most of the first trimester. He reiterated the importance of cutting out pasta (don't tell him what's for supper tonight) and pizza (or yesterday). Thank goodness he did not say anything about ice cream, so I didn't tell him about that two-scooper of chocolate gelato yesterday Just Because...

Measurements look good. For those of you who know something about these things: 
Length: 64mm
I have no idea what this is: Diametro biparietale (BPD): 22.9mm
NT: 2mm (that's the neck measurement) 

Blood tests that will tell us if we need to get amnio testing come back next Monday. Hopefully those will be fine. Next doctor visit will be in another month. 

Other advice from doctor: Not too much parmesan (I am insisting on this one because I can't imagine life without it) because it's loaded with calories and sodium, eat as many cooked vegetables as possible, drink lots of water and eat soups and that type of thing. 

That's that. Gotta go warm up my last pasta dinner for a while. 

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Moles said to give you his best and his heartiest congratulations!
    Hi to Sugar...and Luna, Cristian, et al.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is nice. How are your braces?

    ReplyDelete