Monday, June 21, 2010

5 Month Check up A-OK

Weight: same. Doctor says this is fine and that I'll gain some this month and the belly will start to really pop out.
The Sugarbaby is kicking now. Even Cris got to feel a couple of penalty shots yesterday. She's active first thing in the morning (before I feel like getting up), when I'm checking my email in the morning, and then when I settle down to read before going to bed.

I'm not supposed to sleep on my back, and on the left side is best (I flip from right to left, though). Next visit is on July 19.

My blood tests are all fine, except the ole chicken pox one alternates from saying I'm protected from it to I'm not (I totally had chicken pox, so it's totally not fair, by the way!)...This month I seem to be safe from it (I'm what you call borderline...)

I feel great, got no complaints, don't feel belly heavy, so it's all good. I wear mostly maternity pants because they have an elastic waist band but a couple of my normal pants still fit me so when I have to dress up I'm not in big trouble yet (I only have jeans material maternity things, but beggars can't be choosers).

We saw our friends' 2 month-old yesterday, which made me think, HOT DAMN in 4 months we're gonna have one of those!

Crazy. Time flies.

3 comments:

  1. hot damn, is right!!! so glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More like "holy shit."

    Fear not, Sugarbaby will have some snazzy knitwear to sport. Sadly, I can't knit maternity pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bad Hippie. You know, even if you knit me some maternity pants, I can't guarantee I'd wear them!! ha ha. I can totally imagine the scratchy drawstring!!
    @Michael B. Hey buddy!! Get ready, you're running the Trieste marathon next year with the baby bjorn and baby sugar, right??

    ReplyDelete