Monday, June 14, 2010

Sugar has Daddy's Nose

The 5 month ultrasound went without a hitch, except when Sugar didn't feel like showing her backside and I had to leave and drink a Coke come back in a half hour. That did the trick. All measurements good. No danger of finding out the sex, could barely tell where the head was.

We did get two profile pics of the fetus (where it was clear where the head was). Amazingly, Cristian's ski-jump nose ("The nose copied by Michael Jackson") is quite prominent. I think the perfect-shaped head is mine, though. Will get those posted as soon as Cristian gets to it.

Amnio results not in yet. Will keep you posted. Probably Friday.

4 comments:

  1. OOOHHH! What good news! Sugar is going to be a 'looker' having two, good-looking parents! If Sugar has Cristian's nose, chances are Sugar is a 'he.' I am reading a book that takes place in Stockholm. I am jotting down good Swedish names...just in case you need a name.
    This is all so exciting and the blog definitely keeps us Americans in the loop. Thanks for updating so often.
    Love, Grandma Mag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not showing very much, so lots of people are convinced it's a boy. (I don't know how you're supposed to tell).

    ReplyDelete
  3. FALSE! I was huge with Josh - and not just in front. The weight ORBITED my body. I'm sure the Italian doctors would have been horrified.

    I also guessed Josh was a "he" after many sleepless nights being kicked from the inside. I figured only a boy would be such a royal pain in the arse. A girl would know better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post the ultrasound pix for goodness sake!

    ReplyDelete