Saturday, May 8, 2010

15 Week Update

I was reading in one of those SEE WHAT YOUR FETUS IS UP TO websites (the ones that really want to sell you pregnancy pillows) that at 15 weeks little Sugar should be about 4 inches long. Now, I am assuming that this measurement is the standard "head to rump" fare.


Which means that stretched out with her little Sugarlegs, she would be about 5 inches, and that would make her the height of a STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE DOLL! Doesn't that make you totally want to play with her already?? 

It also makes me want to change her name to SHORTCAKE. So I guess that will be her MIDDLE NAME from now on. 

How's it going, SUGAR SHORTCAKE MENG?? 

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, if i didn't know for a fact that we were pre-teens at the same time, i would know for sure know. oh how i miss strawberry shortcake, huckleberry pie, lemon tart, blueberry something and the whole lot of them. hope you are feeling energetic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I would play with them all with you and with her pet snail "escargot" in a heartbeat! Even now!
    BEWARE OF THE PURPLE PIEMAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can smell them ALL right now.

    ReplyDelete