Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DOUBLE RACING FETAL DEBUT

Sunday was an eventful day for little Sugar! Not only did Italy's favorite fetus walk the 7.5k Bavisela (I think it's fair to say that she was more of a passenger), but she* also had her half-marathon debut as an ultrasound picture pinned to Sweetie's tummy as a way of announcing to the world (but mostly his running buddies) that he is an expectant Papi.

*Let's not jump to conclusions, It is just too neutral, so the rule is that it is a she while still cooking. At birth, we'll see.

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last I can write! Thank's GO(d)ogle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love!
    This is tooooooooooo cute. I love that hubby is your running proxy :) Sorry I didn't get a chance to congratulate you sooner but life has been tres hectic but I digress. Aunty Fool is soooooooo happy for you two and I can't wait to see our future Paris Marathoner :) xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA - our future Paris Marathoner. In 20 years from now, Ms Fool, you and I will run our Paris Marathon again and SUGAR will be ahead with the ultra runners. I think we better start the planning right now. ... rendevouz at Tour Eiffel and The Purple Bar.

    ReplyDelete