Monday, May 24, 2010

About those Pictures

I was hoping that I would have a nice bump to show off by week 17. And I do, sort of.

But, as far as Belly Pictures, I am going to wait. For one thing, I seem to the be only one truly impressed with its dimensions. Other people who come looking for it are clearly disappointed and say things like "you can hardly see it" and "well, yeah, uh huh, there's a little something there, and, um,  it will start growing now, I'm sure..."

So forget it. Let's wait til I'm a blimp.

3 comments:

  1. sorry have had a busy few days and got way behind on your blog. i am so happy that you got your maternoty clothes back. yippee! i too vote in favour of posting of the belly pics! and, finally, i agree with your doctor. please don't use north american standards to determine normal, healthy weight gain guidelines!!!

    ReplyDelete