Saturday, May 22, 2010

Update

I saw Rachel last Thursday and explained all about her stuff getting sold by the Lions club (btw, total profits from their rummage sale: 1000 euros). The only thing she was truly disappointed about was the DVD she had in there for pre-natal yoga. I ran into her just moments after running into the lady who unpacked and priced the stuff (we were at the last film of the American film series that the Italian American club puts on). She gave me what was left of the contents of the IKEA bag: two pairs of brand new black hose still in their packages. Who knows if I'll be dressing up around the time I will be big enough to wear them. Rachel gave me some books (to me directly this time). One of them is a book on pregnancy by Jenny McCarthy. Actually pretty funny. I really don't know who she is, though. Wasn't she married to Jim Carrey or something?  

Anyway, shout out to Rachel, THANK YOU. 
Shout out to pregnant Triestina(s) running around in Rachel's maternity clothes and watching her prenatal video, ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment