Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Last Doctor's Appointment was Today

So, it's official. No more visits with my doctor until after Sugar is born. He was happy with test results, all good. He was happy with my weight gain (5.5 kilos). I asked him if the baby would be smaller since I didn't gain too much weight. His answer: "Do you think that those ladies who gain 30 kilos have 30-kilo babies??)

The best news was that he reassured me that as of this afternoon I was not anywhere near in labor (thank God! I still have work to do!!). He said it could happen any time, but he doesn't it foresee it happening right away (phyoo).

Then he said the due date is October 27 (it used to be October 26), and that I should call the hospital the day before and make an appointment if nothing happens before that.

Fine with me.

We were a little sad that it was over. So we went and consoled ourselves with an ice cream and then we felt better.

Now we are going to finish putting together the new stroller. THANKS MOM AND GRAMMA.

Will post pics soon of baby's room and nifty new stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment