Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Still Nothing, But I May be Nesting

Got up today and felt like doing NUTHIN. My back hurt a bit so I took a shower (which is what I did before going to bed because my back hurt). It made me feel better. Then I checked in at work by phone (I'll go in this afternoon). Then I knit for a while. Then I made a homemade apple pie with apples from my mother-in-law's tree. It's in the oven now. Mmmm. Bringing it over to our friends' house where we're having dinner tonight.

I'm thinking that apple pie is some kind of sign. I don't often feel like making crust (I don't often feel like paying 4 euros for two store-bought crusts either, which is what I did last time).  Also Luna is acting very strange. Do you think she knows something we don't?

Other than the apple pie thing and Luna's weird behavior (all lovey with us even though it's NOT meal time), no symptoms. Will let you know, though if any show up.

5 comments:

  1. Another day of waiting in Wisconsin! Had horrible storms yesterday with a tornado touching down in Sturtevant. Check out the Journal Times online.
    I saw my neighbor at the grocery store last night. He's only met you once or twice, but came running over to see if there was a baby yet!!!!
    Enjoy the pie and the rest. Lovies, Mag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari, the back hurting is a sign, sweetie. Has your doctor talked to you about back labor? That's what I had -- I thought the whole "going into labor" thing would be dramatic like on teevee, what with water breaking and contractions -- but I only had back pain that increased until I took myself to the hospital and found out I was six centimeters dilated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pie was QUITE AMAZING I must say (which means I found the right recipe for the crust. yee ha!)
    Um. Bad hippie you're scaring me. But tomorrow morning I go in and they'll be able to tell me what my deal is. I will then promptly share with you guys... MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bad Hippie, you are spot on!! Back pain for me meant 8cm and a rather uneventful labor that produced my first boy...in less than an hour. I was expecting a big "HELLO, WELCOME TO LABOR" indication...nope.

    Just my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete