Monday, October 4, 2010

No no, I am not in labor

I was just in bed ALL DAY YESTERDAY and MOST OF TODAY with some type of cold/flu thing. Thankfully I started feeling better around 3pm this afternoon and taught my two English classes tonight and now feel fine except for my stuffy nose.

I was at IKEA the day before, maybe that had something to do with it? Anyway now Sugar has a nice dresser (Thank you Manu and Fabio) which is already put together, no thanks to me, and armoire (still in the box) so we can start putting her/his clothes away.

Tomorrow the baby will be considered full-term (ding!). But that doesn't mean we're ready, so let's hope she's in no hurry and can wait til the due date (October 26). I'm still feeling great pregnancy-wise, just irritated at having a cold.

Hope all is well with you!

6 comments:

  1. OMG any little "blip" like not feeling well at this point in the game gets me all excited for my Babycakes to arrive! Remember, it was chili conqueso dip that got Bridget Ann motivated to make a move...the very day the OB told me it would be AT LEAST another week. Scott took me out for lunch so I could drown my sorrows in virgin margaritas and spicy cheese dip...PRESTO! Welcome Bridget Ann! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest a new poll of "What sent you into labor?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS a fun one!! This baby I'm afraid, is going to be the only one at daycare to ask for the hot pepper oil for his/her tomato sauce and pasta... We'll have to find another one... We're going out with some girls on friday for a little shower to a restaurant with a guy who lived in the States for a while and has proposed his version of KF Chicken, bbq ribs and (Surprisingly) bananas foster! Maybe something in that combo will do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well....MINE was a big bowl of buttered popcorn and a glass of lemonade! This was consumed before bedtime....bad choice...and really got moving about 3:00 am! At the hospital, they asked what the last thing was that I ate. When I told them, they immediately got the 'bowl' just in case!!!
    I am laughing about this because I had COMPLETELY forgotten about it until Jen's comment!
    Have a great day! Love, Grandma Mag

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the 24 hour flu while full-term; it was NOT FUN. Sadly, that did not cause labor -- just landed me on IV fluids so Beavis didn't get dehydrated. Glad you bounced back quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. full term? tomorrow? already? wow! i guess it probably does feel "already" to you though... glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete