Monday, October 11, 2010

TWO MORE WEEKS!!

OMG! It's coming up tooooo soooooooon!

Sweetie finished putting together the furniture today. That's good. Next step, stroller out of the box. Not that we'll be strolling anytime soon, but because there is a car seat in there that could come in useful at some point. I guess now I am supposed to prepare my bag or something. The only thing I can remember to put it in it is a knife, fork and spoon, since I have been told over and over that the hospital does not provide these items because of fast turnover or something like that (Um, no time to do the dishes?).

Anyway, I'm banking on Sugar being late to the birthing party. Aren't they usually the first time around? I won't finish working until the end of next week. I even have to write a letter to the school I'm teaching at exonerating them from any responsibility for my "advanced state of pregnancy". Wouldn't want them to take the credit for causing me to go into labor (or putting me in this advanced state)!

On the nesting front: I am not into cleaning or anything, but I did knit a little hat for Sugar to wear home from the hospital. I have to reinforce the pregnant lady knitting stereotype (booties are too complicated for me).

That's about it for now. Tomorrow I go for my checkup. I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. B was a first baby.....4 days early........let's go Sugar!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to Aunty, Sugar. Take your time. Enjoy it in there while you can!!

    ReplyDelete