Thursday, October 28, 2010

Visit this Morning. All ok. Baby not even close...

So my blood pressure is something like PERFECT (119/75), the baby's heart is pumping like normal. She's moving around in there okay, so it's all good. No contractions, no signs of labor.

I have to go back in next Tuesday morning at 9am. I was supposed to go in on Wednesday, but since it's a holiday (San Giusto, Trieste's patron saint), they're having me come in a day early, which makes me wonder what happens if Sugar feels like being BORN on a holiday. Will we have to catch her ourselves?

No matter. I feel good. I'm going to work this afternoon.

So that's it. No baby yet, I'm fine. I'm not fed up yet, I'm not annoyed. I feel fine. All is good. Please don't worry about a thing. Will let you know if anything changes.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you!

    I just laugh at myself -- 16 years ago -- for not knowing I was in labor. Scared the hell out of all the nurses and hospital staff, too. I guess I had seen one too many movies with pregnant women dramatically going into labor in a cab, at work, etc. I chalk my ignorance up to being 19 and not very well informed. :)

    So, pay me no mind. Plus, according to the doctors, Beavis was 14 days late. According to my calculations, he was one day early. So, these things are pretty much left up to the baby, I think! If you feel good and the baby is doing well in there, no worries! Sugar will figure it out, in due time. (HAR HAR.)

    Bises to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're holding our breath over here! glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete