Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Back Hurts

But I did take the dog out this morning (haven't done that for about a week. Just FELT like it today), work from 4-8pm  (I was mostly sitting down, of course, but what a tough chick working a day after my due date. I am Tank Girl) and I sat in an uncomfortable chair to knit this morning (I am a stereotypical pregnant woman, or granny) and was on my feet making an apple pie (I am a domestic goddess, hear me roar)  and that sort of thing today, so it may just be that...

But my friend Bad Hippie's last comment made me paranoid about my sore back.We'll see tomorrow morning at 10:30 when I have to go in and get monitored at the hospital. My friend Rachel, who has been through this deal twice (last baby 13 days late) tells me they'll have me come in every two days for monitoring (seems a bit extreeeeeme, especially since I'm feeling otherwise very fine). I will let you know every detail of what happens. Promise.

Here's my favorite quote from yesterday. Phone call on my cell:

Ring ring.
Me: Hello?
Davide: Hey Karoline. Aren't you supposed to be having a baby or something?
Me: Well. The due date is today, but nothing is happening so far.
Davide: Oh. Well, then it is DEFINITELY a BOY!

ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment